HYT H2 ICEBERG WHITE GOLD 248-TW-00-BF-RA Watch

HYT

ShowCase Action: The New HYT Hastroid

HYT CEO and Creative Director Davide Cerrato showcases the brand’s latest products

Only one watchmaking brand in the world has mastered the art and science of combining fluids with micromechanics. HYT returns with a new replica watches for sale, reshaping the brand while staying true to its roots. Davide Cerrato, recently appointed CEO and Creative Director of HYT, walks us through the just-launched HYT Hastroid.

turn off volume turn off ads
You have been in charge of HYT since last summer. Tell me about your priorities for the first few months in this role.

My priority is to rebuild the team. I decided to keep the two watchmakers already in place, as well as the head of quality control that I just joined. Everyone else is fresh blood. So we now have two-thirds of young people who are energetic, and one-third who have a lot of experience in the market.

My second priority involves vendor selection. We need them to be robust and reliable because time is running out. There we found a good balance between existing very well established contractors such as Pure TEC for the movement and new partners for the exterior such as Efteor. They helped us a lot with time and energy. For a small independent brand, building good relationships in your network is critical if you are to move forward. All the partners at every level of our project are very engaged and enthusiastic, which makes me very happy. My third priority is quality, which has been a weakness at times in the brand’s history. Everything is in place to ensure this doesn’t happen to our new model.best replica watches

You’ve just introduced Hastroid – HYT’s first new generation watch. In just a few months, this is an amazing achievement!

Yes, thanks in large part to the people I just mentioned! I should also point out that we are using the latest fluid model developed by the previous team, which was almost finished but never released. It incorporates all the improvements made in the past ten years of experience. Reliability is now optimal and includes vacuum actuation, during which material is deposited inside the capillary to ensure fluid does not stick to the walls. The diameter of the watch has been reduced, which makes the timepiece more ergonomic.

Mechanically, we have kept the movement that Pur TEC has recently created, which has never been seen before. It uses a large cam on the back, which means the time can be adjusted every hour, ensuring that the fluid hour display aligns perfectly with the rest of the mechanical time display.discount replica watches

In terms of external components, we’ve also invested in reliability, taking a modular approach to optimizing the chassis, which means we can take full advantage of its complexity (it contains nearly 50 components) to design custom parts if we want to . Our industrial solution is very efficient, but it also allows us to be flexible, agile and autonomous.

As a designer, what brand original codes do you keep?

I must point out that when I arrived I was both amazed and delighted to discover the incredible emotional response the brand has created and a special relationship with watchmaking lovers. Our first teasers on social media received hundreds of reactions, which were very encouraging in terms of the return of HYT with high goodwill capital. Obviously, we kept the fluid aspect and our goal was to find the best expression of the symbiotic relationship between fluid and machinery. To better understand the DNA of the brand, I met many collectors and spoke with HYT customers to find out what they liked about the brand and what they didn’t like. I also meet with retailers. I got a lot of information which was very useful later on.swiss replica watches

I understand the role of highly complex proprietary fluid technology, which is very rare and extremely expensive, and needs to be able to talk about it in a simple way. Our end customers are attracted by the concept of a mechanical movement that uses cutting-edge technology to run a high-tech fluid module that provides a hybrid time display. We define this technique as “meca-fluidic” – a term you can now see below the crystal. Mechanics are important to HYT – it’s no accident that the movement was designed by Eric Coudray – and we’re constantly working to improve its finish and performance.

What is your contribution to the first models in 2022?

HYT offers a unique, highly modern design unlike any other product available. In Astroid we have a more ergonomic, slimmer part that is lighter and more durable than before. At the same time, we have greatly improved its legibility and can directly read basic information. Plus, the modularity of the design makes it possible to have some fun. As the name of the first model suggests, we’re projecting the brand into the future (a big change for me, as I’m known for my retro designs!), and into space. People are fascinated by space exploration again. Spaceflight is in the news, and HYT is celebrating “heroes of our time” like astronauts, or visionary entrepreneurs like Elon Musk. The space is very focused on cutting-edge technology, which is a hallmark of Haoyitong, but its cross-generational appeal is also outstanding. This is our common dream.https://www.moon-watch.co

Since I’ve worked on this project, I’ve come to realize its enormous, amazing potential. It’s complicated of course, but it’s unique. We’ve worked a lot on this technology and found the best way to tell its story. For example, to explain HYT’s innovation, we point out that the fluid module is 10,000 times more water resistant than a dive watch. The volume of the fluid itself is 1000 times more responsive to temperature than a solid. Consider this: One of the pistons has a wall thickness that is a quarter the diameter of a human hair! The technical challenges are enormous.

So far, we have not seen any complications with HYT. Is this going to change?

It is true that the technical performance of the fluid display has been greatly praised, and at the same time, the watchmaking world has also allowed its collective imagination to run wild, thinking about the complications of the future – which have never been seen before thanks to the gigantic technology. challenge. This spring, we will change that by incorporating a new and completely different fluid expression. At the same time, we will differentiate our offers by defining the complications of our three new product launches in 2022. Hastroid will showcase the new look of HYT with the first limited collection of 27 pieces. Watches & Wonders will also launch two other models with complications, including a large complication that will be released before the summer.https://www.cheapestwrist.co

Have you also overhauled your distribution network?

completely! 73 retailers have been removed from our commercial network, which is now reduced to 25-30 globally, distributed by three agents. We only keep our most solid partners, with whom we will build long-term relationships, with very clear rules for everyone (especially: no discounts), as well as local after-sales centers to ensure a better customer experience . It’s heartening to see managers of well-known retailers smile like children when they discover the latest HYT model. These watches are also available on our website, which includes a small selection of certified pre-owned models.

HYT positions itself as a haute horlogerie brand defined by uniqueness, innovation, pioneering spirit, fun, entertainment, space and creativity. replica HYT H2 ALINGHI

Asked on January 25, 2022 in Business.
Add Comment
0 Comments (& A)

Your Comment/Answer

By posting a comment or answer you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.